This Ultimate Laravel course covers almost everything you will need to know in order to start building production ready real world web applications. I have designed this course in a way that beginners will find almost everything they want to know to start building professional web apps.
Here are some of the topics covered in this massive course:
- ROUTING - Route parameters, named routes, route resource
- MODEL - Working with models and understand how they communicate with database
- VIEWS - Working with views using blade templating system
- CONTROLLERS - How controllers sit between models and views and make things work (MVC pattern)
- HTML FORMS - Working with plain HTML forms and handling form data
- Implementing WYSIWYG (Rich Text Editor)
- CRUD - Create Read Update Delete operations
- LARAVEL ELOQUENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Implementing TRASH, RESTORE, PERMANENT DELETE and DRAFT features
- Implementing USER ROLES such as Admin and Author
- Using MIDDLEWARES to secure your application
- Applying AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND RESTRICTIONS
- IMAGE UPLOAD
- USER PROFILE
- FLASH MESSAGES, PRETTY URL
- EMAIL, CONTACT FORMS
- DISQUS COMMENTING SYSTEM
- BOOTSTRAP-4 for styling and so many useful tips and tricks along the way
This is one of those courses that will take you to the next level. Lets begin!
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Local development environment setup and ready for building laravel/PHP applications
Here is a course preview. This is what you will be building in this course. The application looks simple but there is a lot going on behind the scene. And the great thing about this course is that, It is ultimately scalable. You can modify it to suit your need. You can keep it as it is.. a blogging platform or make something totally different. The core concept will be the same despite the type of application you are planning to build.
Oh yeah, not to forget SEO. This application is build with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in mind. How good is that?
In this lesson, you will be creating a fresh laravel project. You will also be writting your first route and a view that will be shown to the users.
Rock solid Login and Register system out of the box! Learn about generating authentication in laravel. You will be surprised how easy and powerful it is.
Models are basically a class that helps you communicate with your database. But there is more to it. Learn to create your first Model along with migration(schema that defines a table and fields in the database) in this lesson.
PHP artisan tinker is a great way to test play with database. It is fun and rewarding to know before we dive deep into Laravel framework. Lets spend few minutes making ourself familier with this cool command line tool.
Learn to create route. Then create controller that is responsible to handle that route. And finally create a view which will display the data that is passed down by the controller in a form of a variable. Hmm...? Just watch this lesson, you will love it!
Blade template system comes with Laravel by default. And you will love this for sure. It makes rendering dynamic data very easy and clean.
You will learn a lot in this lesson. Things like submitting form data, request object, type hinting, route naming and CSRF(Cross-Site Request Forgery).
In this lesson, you will learn about saving a new instance (of a class or Model) in database.
Learn about using different database tables for your Models. This is an option if you dont want to follow the convention of laravel. Watch the video and you will see what I mean :)