What this course covers?
- React Js basics
- Ajax with axios
- Theoretical and practical explanation
- Integration of React with Laravel
- Adding Real time functionality using Laravel Echo and Pusher Js
- Follow/Unfollow functionality
- BelongsToMany relationship
- Working with custom table
- Accessors methods and more..
What you will learn by the end of this course?
- Learn React Js
- Be able to combine Laravel with React Js to build modern Web Apps
- Start writing React Components
- Learn to make Ajax GET, POST requests from React Frontend to Laravel Backend
- Real time integrations by Broadcasting events using Pusher Js and Laravel Echo
- Learn Intermediate Level Laravel Techniques
- Be able to use React Js as an alternative or replacement to Vue js
What you will build by the end of this course?
- Twitter Like Real Time Web app with follow/unfollow functionality using Laravel Backend and React Js Frontend